Reply To: The Dangers of High Fructose Corn Syrup

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health The Dangers of High Fructose Corn Syrup Reply To: The Dangers of High Fructose Corn Syrup

For those interested Australia had one of the best Foods Standards Codes in the World and still comes very high in the OECD. Our cattle are grass fed ,not fed meat or fish meal as in other places.

When we joined the Globalist market we were forced by our Atlantic Cousins to dumb down our standards to allow the US- sourced foods to enter the country. Notice ,i said dumb down. The Us did not up its standards of food prep but forced us to dumb down.

We also produced all our own petroleum products and then were forced to go onto the “worldprice” so that now average people worry about petrol prices.

We have so much electicity it was going to waste. So what did our Globalist cocksucking politicians do? Privatised every thing to shit ! So that now Japanese householders pay one /third the price i do to use OUR natural gas. This scandal only came out a few months ago and average people in australia went ballistic!

Brownouts were unheard of here and only occurred in natural disasters. Now we have Californian-style brownouts here because our uppity energy retailers like channelling Enron!

So does this author go on anti- american rants every so often? Yes ,he does because American-led globalism has fucked the world ,the USA and my country!

Why haven’t others told you these things? Maybe because they did not know it,were not bothered to find out,too young to know ,were in on it or just could not care less if the world burned about their ears.

So please forgive the author if he goes on a rant every so often. He loves all his Yankee friends on a personal level as always.