Reply To: A LOOK AT JERANISM AND HIS QUEST FOR TRUTH ABOUT GODS GIFT TO US OUR EARTH

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History A LOOK AT JERANISM AND HIS QUEST FOR TRUTH ABOUT GODS GIFT TO US OUR EARTH Reply To: A LOOK AT JERANISM AND HIS QUEST FOR TRUTH ABOUT GODS GIFT TO US OUR EARTH

thedre
Participant

Hi Bro 🙂 Welcome aboard my good brother.
Yea,,, Jeran is funny as fuck while presenting all the facts surrounding our flat-earth. I,d even say that he’s Almost as Witty As Yourself, lol, *Almost*. I Am About 1/25ft. done, so by tommorow afternoon This Forum Page Will Be Complete, & Done. Then I Will Move-on With Other top Flat-Earth You-Tube Sites, and do the same, giving them all their very own page to themselves. Does That Sound Good @svarg26 Brother? Or do You Have Any Suggestions On How We Could Make Them More Interesting To Watch?

Cause i don’t know if you’ve noticed, but i am only posting video’s that are about 15 minutes long, and less for the beginners instead of the long, and drawn-out documentaries that i love, but i will put those at the end so that people get to know Jeran, and His comical ways, which will hopefully make-it (the longer ones) more enjoyable to watch by then. What Do You Think Brother?? 🙂