Reply To: #BoycottGillette As P&G Gets on Man Bashing Bandwagon

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies #BoycottGillette As P&G Gets on Man Bashing Bandwagon Reply To: #BoycottGillette As P&G Gets on Man Bashing Bandwagon

Empty soul
Participant

@llyounghitlerll

I do believe I said that any future interaction needs to take place on an equal footing and this will have to take the form of an incentive driven punishment/reward system that favours meritocracy within a system based on equality of opportunity.

The above argument puts women neither above or below men. In fact it puts them on an equal and level playing field with men.

Look. I am not going to create an argument that makes women my sex slaves and lets me build my own personal harem, I would join Islam if I wanted to do that. Nor am I going to make an argument that seeks to act out revenge on all women without any consideration of future practicalities.

What I will do is argue against gender based preferential treatment, gender bias and gender based hypocrisy. What I will do is argue for male rights and male equality of opportunity that puts them alongside what women are offered and receive from society.

If the above doesn’t fit or sit well with you then tough shit. I seek to create balance and fairness, not to push the pendulum to the opposite extreme because all that will do is cause it to once again swing back with vengeance.

Your answer is to kick the can down the road for future generations whereas my answer is to create a system of balances and checks that provides for a more balanced, equal and better future.

To conclude. I have my own way of looking at things and I do things my own way but at the end of the day I am still fighting the same battle as you.