Reply To: IS PLASMA VISIBLE IN OUR NIGHT SKIES TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History IS PLASMA VISIBLE IN OUR NIGHT SKIES TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING Reply To: IS PLASMA VISIBLE IN OUR NIGHT SKIES TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING

thedre
Participant

@SeraphimSerenata @illegalsmile55 Please see video above, and read below! God-Bless!

Call me strange,,, a weirdo, whatever but i feel-it also, that something just ain’t right. Six Months Guys/Gals Is What you will need in supplies to get through this coming catastrophe. 6 Mts. God-Bless Us All. Check-out your Animals, and tell me that they are not acting strange?? If You need to get out of the big cities plan for it now. And remember that plasma bursts will fry any vehicle that is newer than 1980 so if you can get a cheap 200 dollar rust bucket as long as it drives. Get at least 5 or six 5 gallons of premium gas, ammo and good luck!

If this happens well i am happy that i warned as many of you guys/gals that i can, and if it does not happen,,, well i am a dumb-ass for loving you’s and trying to protect you all, lol.

Lets (Pray to God) that i and my cats, and the feeling i have are wrong. πŸ™‚ πŸ™ πŸ™‚