Reply To: Fearing & Ignoring The Inevitable & In Hopes That It Will Simply Just Go Away.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Fearing & Ignoring The Inevitable & In Hopes That It Will Simply Just Go Away. Reply To: Fearing & Ignoring The Inevitable & In Hopes That It Will Simply Just Go Away.

What did I do? Stole a lot of money from him. I actually started having sex with prostitutes when I was 12 years old. I would sneak up to his room and steal money. I would use the cash to fund my “activities” with my friends. Drinking and fucking hookers. One time I stole a wad of cash amounting to 100,000 pesos which was huge at that time. My dad found the money in my room. He actually forgave me during that time and I stopped. There was also this one time where I put a camera on our maids’ bathroom just to see one specific hot maid naked. My dad was still able to forgive me. He lost it though when during one time one of my mom’s friends was in the kitchen. He was a totally hot MILF. With huge tits and a great ass. All of my friends wanted to fuck her and so did I. When she was in the kitchen I tapped her ass near the pussy and made it looked like an accident. My dad didn’t believe my BS though and took me to his room and beat me up. I actually tried to fight him at first. Lol I was 15 thinking I can beat him but once he hit me in the stomach I curled up and feel to the floor. I was extremely scared. At one time I had an argument with our security guard and fired at him but only near his feet not to harm him or anything. He still beat me up and this time I just defended myself and didn’t attempt to fight back. It was a good choice for me.