Reply To: IS PLASMA VISIBLE IN OUR NIGHT SKIES TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History IS PLASMA VISIBLE IN OUR NIGHT SKIES TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING Reply To: IS PLASMA VISIBLE IN OUR NIGHT SKIES TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING

thedre
Participant

Hey Guys/Gals,,,

THIS VIDEO SHOWING THE SKY FLASH ORANGE, RED, YELLOW, & LIGHT GREEN & BLUE WHICH IS FROM NOVEMBER 2017, JUST TO SHOW YOUs HOW SLOW, AND GRADUAL THIS (*EMCOE*) WHICH MEANS THE PLASMA **ELECTROMAGNETIC CHANGEOVER EVENT.** AND THIS PLASMA-CATASTROPHE CAN TAKE QUITE SOME TIME TO COMPLETELY REAR ITs UGLY HEAD, REQUIRING THE RIGHT CONDITIONS TO COMPLETE IT`s CHANGE OVER. AND UNFORTUNATELY FOR US ALTHOUGH NOBODY KNOWS EXACTLY WHEN IT WILL HIT, HOW HARD, AND HOW LONG IT WILL LAST, IT MAKES-IT DIFFICULT TO PREPARE FOR IT ACCORDINGLY!

SEE GUYS, & GALS,,, (I HAVE STARTED OVER AND RE UPLOADED-IT),,, ***AND STILL THE WHITE BAR APPEARS*** HIDING MOST OF WHAT I WROTE. SO WHAT I DID IS I WAS ABLE TO POST A DUPLICATE IN THE SITE-ACTIVITY PAGE, AND IT WORKED IF YOU WANT TO READ-IT THERE INSTEAD! 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hApU5z0Jt0&list=LLtSWm0yBTC2NjT7nvFPIkDQ&index=5