Reply To: Is You're Part Of LBGT Do You Have A Mental Disorder, Or Are Simply Perverted

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Is You're Part Of LBGT Do You Have A Mental Disorder, Or Are Simply Perverted Reply To: Is You're Part Of LBGT Do You Have A Mental Disorder, Or Are Simply Perverted

thedre
Participant

@emptysoul

That is an Excellent Analogy This Wheelchair to Gay Comparison Brother,,, “EXCELLENT”, and As A Result, it should be Spoken about, And Spread Around in every Single School on Earth, lol. Especially the ones in Israel eh, ha, ha! Dirty-Jew-Bastards! They’re Always making Damn Sure To Keep-On Corrupting, and Ruining All of Our Hard Work, making sure that our Children, And Our Grandchildren Grow-Up With Good, Loving Family Values.

These Mongrel-Jews Are Always Making Sure To Keep-On Poisoning Our Children’s Fragile Young Minds With Complete, and Utter Filth While They Simply Laugh In Our Billions Of Faces,I’m Sure. And They Get Away And Continue Doing-It Cause We Simply Take Their Shit Never Saying & Doing Fuck-All About-It Brother.

So i cannot help but feel Kinda Guilty, Cause when you Think about it Empty Part Of This Ongoing Problem Is because instead of Crying Foul Play, loud, and clear (Being That We Are Billions Strong) it sends a clear message that they have our complete attention, and total control. Now Imagine If Only 10% of Our Affected Country’s Population Rose-Up And Spoke-Up What we could achieve moralistically Speaking?

Christ @emptysoul They “The Jews” Are Only 1% if That Of The Worlds Population, and when They Scream Foul Play,,, boy does The Shit Hit The Fan, and they get what they want. Is It Not Shameful that we could not do the same, and put our foot down once and for all with these Neanderthal Looking/Believing Thugs. They Have Mastered, and are responsible for Creating The Expression *The Squeaky Wheel Gets The Grease* i’m positive.