Reply To: Is You're Part Of LBGT Do You Have A Mental Disorder, Or Are Simply Perverted

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Is You're Part Of LBGT Do You Have A Mental Disorder, Or Are Simply Perverted Reply To: Is You're Part Of LBGT Do You Have A Mental Disorder, Or Are Simply Perverted

xunseenx
Participant

i agree with the mgtow crew. dude, i hate men as much as they hate women (actually, i hate women also as much as they do. i hate everyone, equally), but you don’t see me out there making a little club about it. and it sure doesn’t stop me from loving and appreciating men (even though it’s been forever on that account). we’ve all been fucked over and hurt by assholes, it’s how the world works. it sure don’t mean that every man or woman out there is the same exact asshole as the last asshole.

you’re chasing away the possible good men and woman by saying that they are all, without fail, shit.

there are some damned good people out there littered among the trash. you gotta dig to find the treasure. don’t give up, i sure haven’t.