Reply To: Is You're Part Of LBGT Do You Have A Mental Disorder, Or Are Simply Perverted

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Is You're Part Of LBGT Do You Have A Mental Disorder, Or Are Simply Perverted Reply To: Is You're Part Of LBGT Do You Have A Mental Disorder, Or Are Simply Perverted

Empty soul
Participant

@thedre

I liked the part where the greedy nigger kid knocked his mother’s wig off which in turn reminded her that she is a nigger and therefore does not naturally possess the hair that she so fondly parades around in, further setting her off into a chimp out. Lol.

Anyhow. To address the actual video content.

I think this is less to do with single parenting, though that does play it’s part no doubt, and more to do with a range of issues from bad parenting to governments becoming nanny states thus getting in the way of the more hands on parenting style of old.

Laws were also brought into place to stop child abuse which is fair enough because parents shouldn’t be kicking the shit out of their children but as is what always happens these definitions of “abuse” started getting slimmer and slimmer until slapping your child on the back of the legs for being naughty also became an act of child abuse punishable by law.

You’re not even allowed to use an angry tone to tell your child off anymore because the nanny state considers it psychological abuse.

The way I see it then is that we have at least 5 different issues going on here.

1. Bad parents. These have always existed and always will because some people are just feckless shits. Education can fix some of these people but not them all.

2. Too many single mothers raising boys without any idea on how to actually raise a boy.

3. Nanny states not allowing good parents to do their job of raising respectable, well behaved children.

4. The lack of close-knit communities these days removes the ostracising effect that used to keep peoples behaviour in order.

5. The stupid fucking liberal doctrines so widely spread these days that states that children must be listened to and obeyed at all times. This one basically puts the child in a position of power and control over the adult. Yep. Thank you for this Lord of the Flies type of shit libtards.

There’s probably more but you get the idea.