Reply To: HOW WAS YOUR VERY FIRST SEXUAL EXPERIENCE AND USING ONLY FIRST NAMES HOW WAS IT?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health HOW WAS YOUR VERY FIRST SEXUAL EXPERIENCE AND USING ONLY FIRST NAMES HOW WAS IT? Reply To: HOW WAS YOUR VERY FIRST SEXUAL EXPERIENCE AND USING ONLY FIRST NAMES HOW WAS IT?

thedre
Participant

And my second time was with Francine 🙂 Yet Again, as we were playing in her pool, and i gots me a as we say in slang French, as kids,,, A (la Ard-On,) every time that she stood-up in the Pool Making sure that her ass was always facing towards the house so mom, or dad if looking would not notice that Pulling-Up her bikini bottom while all she was really doing Was creating this Camel-Toe. And once it was right-up inside her she would quickly sit back down in the Pool, while she pretended not to look at my massive throbbing (No Shit,,, Guys/Gals) Throbbing “Ard-On” while i pretended not to notice that she was looking.

Man those days when you first realize that the thing in your pants (Was Not Just ta go Pee-Pee) Anymore, lol, were quite the erotic days i tell ya! Next thing you know Francine says, with a shaky voice,,, Lets Get-Out and once out, she flips over that pool, letting all the water-out. (You’s Remember Those Hard Yellow Plastic Pools With Fish, and bubbles coming-out of their mouths, lol?) They still sell them today, and I can’t help But Start laughing when every time when i see one.I Bump Cathy, and Point To it as she smiles and simply says,,,, O.M.G.,, Never Mind Pain In The Ass) As She Shakes Her Head, her face turning red, as i say can we buy one, pls, pls, pls, lol, lol. Poor Cathy Man, as she has head of the story many times, and now Hates, NO Despises the name Francine. Anyways i brought that up because it was a pool like those 1 1/2 feet high by about 6 ft. round, lol.

And Every Time That We Are at our local like Canadian Tire, or Walmart Store, in the Seasonal Area I tell her stop Cathy,,, stop. I Can Smell Pee-Pee as i pint at the little pool, and she goes oh my God,,, you pig, lol, lol, as again i get her and she walks away red faced, and all, lol, i love-it!

Anyways back to Francine,, Well she says lets get under-it, so i did not hesitate. She takes a look towards her house, and quickly jumps under saying that we had to be quiet, and to listen for others, while she lowered her bottom down (and super fast) to her ankles. And Before (i could even compose myself after Seeing/Looking at her open spread of meaty lips, and knowing what was about to happen as she had pulled mine aside, instead of down,
super fast. Revealing No only a vicious Arddd-On but this thick, but clear liquid that was coming out of my cock,
that stretched, and stuck to my leg once about 6 inches of it came out, and it let go.?? I Was Like W.T.F.???

She Wiped The pre-cum that was pouring outta me, and swallowed my cock almost entirely while putting her cunt right in my mouth. Geez-Man as we say in French (Osti Q’Elle Etait Cochonne) Meaning in English that Man Was that Francine,,, (She Was A Horny Little 12 or 13 Year Old Piggy) as i quickly forgot about that stuff, & what (i think) was for the very first time in my life, that i figured-out later, (like a few weeks later) that it Was Pre-Cum, that was probably from almost an hour of having-it throb so much, In The Pool lol. Although i was too young to cum still, we both enjoyed ourselves, as it still felt so good.