Reply To: RUSSIA ACTIVATES IT'S DEAD HAND, OR DEAD MAN' HAND

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events RUSSIA ACTIVATES IT'S DEAD HAND, OR DEAD MAN' HAND Reply To: RUSSIA ACTIVATES IT'S DEAD HAND, OR DEAD MAN' HAND

Bolshevik Girls
Participant

@thedre

“@Bolshevikgirls,
I Cannot be more honest, and sincere when i say that i do not, and did not think that it is you. I Said to svarg that i’ll ask Mark to check, but you can ask him brother that i did not, and will not as i do not believe-it to be so after a few minutes of reflection. Cause you have been (Nothing But 100% honest With Everyone) here alois.
So Please forgive me for jumping the gun cause with my memory i was getting confused with the different ones.”

@jennij13
and I are so different in terms of syntax, diction, and political orientation that only a demented village idiot from Australia like @svarg26 would be incapable of telling one from another.

@happy
can monitor the IPs of all the participants here and he should be able to confirm that @jennij13 and @alois are two different individuals.

This is not the first time that @svarg26 accuses me of having multiple accounts on bestgore. He doesn’t like me because l have laid bare his stupidity to fellow forum members such as @hopingfornemesis in the past. I, on the other hand, have advocated that ‘Multiple Account Whores should be exposed’ (cf. the forum post carrying this title).

To conclude: there is only one Alois.