Reply To: RUSSIA ACTIVATES IT'S DEAD HAND, OR DEAD MAN' HAND

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events RUSSIA ACTIVATES IT'S DEAD HAND, OR DEAD MAN' HAND Reply To: RUSSIA ACTIVATES IT'S DEAD HAND, OR DEAD MAN' HAND

thedre
Participant

My lack of backbone??? lol. My Lack Of Memory is more like-it, lol. I Did not even know who i was talking to a couple of weeks ago until Alois told me himself that it was him bolshevikgirls. Although he probably told me before my memory is so fucked i get confused real easy. fuck i cannot even remember on most days if i am talking to a he, or a she, unless there is a picture of a girl, ffs, lol, it’s that bad.

But we did have a good laugh over-it once he told me it was him, cause i had then, and only remembered that there was something in relation with that name, but coyld not pinpoint if she was one of his friends that cute bolshevik girl, or if it was him, lol.

As For Svarg he has been correct about many things in the past where people were talking and laughing behind my back,. And because i am not as quick as i used to be with my failing health, and memory, i tend to miss when somebody is making fun of me and i thank them fot the kind words when the words are so mixed-up i do not realise that people are simply laughing in my face like boasp, and many others i chose not to name have also done and for a long time now.

I Can honestly say that svarg26 has always looked-out for me when i am being taken advantage, and laughed-at because of my health. But i do not want to get in between anybody as i love all of my B G Family, and have always been quick to forgive and forget, even if the feeling with the person in question is not mutual. I Am just gettin to old to fight Alois, and i like you brother but also like svarg26 and man i hate being in the middle as i will not pick sides cause there are never winners in this case, just a divided family.

And i have had enough of divided families, fights, and violence to last a lifetime. Look at the results, you get somebody who’s a bag of nerves, yet loves everyone, has been taken advantage of most of his life helping others with money or a place to stay, cause he remembers what it was like, not wanting to be thrown away discarded, or feel unwanted. he just wants to love, and be loved. Is’int that what we all want in life, to be loved and accepted. I Am going to bed guys.
And “NO” I’M NOT ON DRUGS, OR A DRUG ADDICT GUYS JUST BECAUSE I SPEAK FROM THE HEART SOMETHING IV’E DONE FOR DECADES. 🙁