Reply To: B.B.B.B.B.B.B. = ,,US,, Babies Being Born Brainwashed Before Birthdays Begin.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health B.B.B.B.B.B.B. = ,,US,, Babies Being Born Brainwashed Before Birthdays Begin. Reply To: B.B.B.B.B.B.B. = ,,US,, Babies Being Born Brainwashed Before Birthdays Begin.

thedre
Participant

@Marky Ramones Wig

Hey brother, what you say about Flat-Earth Being Bollocks,,, is Bollocks itself. How do you think that i came-up with this Flat-Earth “Truth” ?? by simply pulling-out of my ass, and then embarrassing myself by putting it our there without massive amounts of proof first, lol???

C’Mon man,,, give me a little more credit than this my man. And while your at it show me a little respect by investigating-it first, (as i have done) before deciding from seeing fake Bollock NASA-SHIT That has been proven to all be Fubar, and fake C.G.I.

You Said,,,
?? P.s don’t take this reply as me having a go or trying to ridicule you,I enjoy reading your posts ??

If you really do enjoy reading my posts, than why have you not watched the Associated video’s that i have posted along with them in all of my 10 or more Forum-Pages On it, that show real-proven facts with measurements, calculations and experiments that are testable, and repeatable?? Please show me some respect by first investigating it before following the mainstream sheeple that have indoctrinated most people into believing all of their bullshit.

Now, if you are wondering why you never seen pictures of *Our Surrounding Ice-Wall* It is because the Mainstream-Media will never show you this as it is, and has always been a hidden fact! When i first started investigating the Flat-Earth i did so in order to debunk-it, and ridicule the people who brought-it up. But after some time trying to debunk-it i was unable, finding-out that we do in fact live on a flat surface.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw