Reply To: Are niggers biological based or socioeconomic, environmental based miscreants?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Are niggers biological based or socioeconomic, environmental based miscreants? Reply To: Are niggers biological based or socioeconomic, environmental based miscreants?

Empty soul
Participant

@alois

“I attack the subject a n d the person“.

Fucking lol. No you didn’t and everyone reading this can see that you didn’t.

Your use of the words smelly plebeian are also fantastic. You are lower middle class for fucks sake, you and your family are one step away from being “smelly plebeians” yourselves.

I have seen this same shit too many times to count. Middle class people propping themselves up far beyond their means via delusion rather than physical reality because the middle class are the great pretenders.

I am a “plebeian” certainly but I probably have far more money and assets than you. I am a home owner without debt and have a good paying job.

I am working class by birth but very much middle class by current financial position. I am a self made man unlike you. I am a success despite my birth position whereas you are a loser based upon yours. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

I like how you also used the currently trending buzz word “binary” to describe my thinking. That was very middle class, Mickey Mouse educated pseudo-intellectual of you.

What an absolute fucking joke you are. If only you knew that everyone reading this was laughing at you Mr fucking failure.

Many of us “smelly plebeians” are high above you Mr failure due to the system of meritocracy, much to your chagrin.

You know. I was quite happy to allow you your delusion since the online world is all that you have but if you keep insisting on entering my particular field of vision time and time again I will show you up as the Mickey Mouse educated pseudo-intellectual fuck that you truly are.