Reply To: Why does God allow sneaks and dullards to tread the ground with us?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Why does God allow sneaks and dullards to tread the ground with us? Reply To: Why does God allow sneaks and dullards to tread the ground with us?

No one cares about what you say. No one cares about you or investigating your photographer to the nth degree. No one.
No one cares what you prove and even if wrong it will be just an error of which you- plural-have not admitted.
No one cares for your punctiliousness ,sweaty hand wringing etc.

What they do care about is your inability to admit none of the errors you have made since Yazidigate and jumping to conclusions and getting your story straight. That is what people care about. Also wanting this to go away.

Identify the photographer ,I don’t care! Spend months researching every academic source on photography in Persia and beauty standards. No one cares. I may return the favour!.

What matters is that my argument was sound. It does not matter that it is proven wrong . What matters was that I drew the right conclusions on beat evidence at hand ,something you were not able to do even recently with getting your story straight about deletions. Your thinking is very wooly.

Speak to you next time ,maybe in months maybe when I next decide to drop a bomb on you.