Reply To: Are niggers biological based or socioeconomic, environmental based miscreants?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Are niggers biological based or socioeconomic, environmental based miscreants? Reply To: Are niggers biological based or socioeconomic, environmental based miscreants?

Bolshevik Girls
Participant

@empty-soul

“That in itself is an assumption fuckwit. “My internet wordz beez da truth whereas your intenet wordz beez da lies”. Fucking lol.

To the random viewer we could both be telling the truth or we could both be lying at any given time fuckwit.”

Your lack of analytical aptitude is once again your downfall: if you are going to accuse someone of lying, you need to provide e v i d e n c e showing that you are dealing with falsehoods. Since you have no such evidence, we are dealing with no more than assumptions on your part.

When I point out that you are a miserable drunkard on antidepressants, I am relying on your own words (cf. screenshot), i.e., there is no common measure, because what I say about you is based on your own words, whereas your b e l i e f that what I say is a falsehood is a just that: b e l i e f.

Furthermore, when I did point out your miserable condition to you, you went to great lengths to both affirm and rationalise your misery in a subsequent post.

You could of course walk the path of reductio as absurdum and say that everything you wrote was a falsehood, but that would prompt one to conclude that you are even sicker than I initially thought.

You see, there is no way out for you.

View post on imgur.com