Reply To: Are niggers biological based or socioeconomic, environmental based miscreants?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Are niggers biological based or socioeconomic, environmental based miscreants? Reply To: Are niggers biological based or socioeconomic, environmental based miscreants?

Empty soul
Participant

@alois AKA Elliot Rodger

“You see, there is no way out for you“.

There is a way out for me fuckwit, Mickey Mouse educated pseudo-intellectual in that I have never turned away from my problems whereas you have always hidden yours.

I have always stated that I am a drunk and a depressive and have never hidden from that.

You on the other hand have always presented yourself as a virtual peacock of epic proportions. A self declared genius and a legend in your own mind.

So here you are accusing me of lying. About what?. About being a drunk and a depressive?. Fucking lol.

Your lack of analytical aptitude is once again your downfall.

Why would I lie about being a drunk and a depressive when I could lie about being intelligent and studying for a doctorate like you?.

If you are going to pretend to be studying for a doctorate you need to provide e v i d e n c e showing that you are rather than spouting mere internet typed words.

You could of course walk the path of reductio as absurdum and say that everything you wrote was a falsehood, but that would prompt one to conclude that you are even sicker than I initially thought.

You see, there is no way out for you fuckwit.