Reply To: ***WHY SOME RETARDED INDIVIDUALS LIKE THE KING OF LIES ALLOWED TO BE BORN???***

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies ***WHY SOME RETARDED INDIVIDUALS LIKE THE KING OF LIES ALLOWED TO BE BORN???*** Reply To: ***WHY SOME RETARDED INDIVIDUALS LIKE THE KING OF LIES ALLOWED TO BE BORN???***

illegalsmile55
Participant

@alois
Aren’t you the one who called Andre out for being a liar on the flat earth is wrong forum thread?
Let me remind you and everyone else who’s keeping up with this little drama.
YOU said:

@thedre

“Cause once i started reading, i started to discover some small truth, but with them were many lies that were intertwined/interwoven while hidden inside the message.”

Would you be so kind and identify three of the ‘many lies’ contained in the words of @hopingfornemesis ?

Until you do so, be prepared to be called a liar yourself.

You are clearly not interested in discovering the actual nature of reality; you will go along with whatever it is that appears to be in conformity with your own prejudices. Your buddy @svarg26 is not man enough too acknowledge his errors; are you man enough to acknowledge the errors committed by your buddy?

only four short months ago you wrote that….So now you’re on team Andre, he’s no longer the liar that you chastised in the above comment? Holy shit…make up your mind. Oh, in case you forgot, Andre wasn’t kind enough to identify three of the “many lies” he accused Nem of. Funny stuff.
I hope you three are very happy together!! Congratulations!