Reply To: ***WHY SOME RETARDED INDIVIDUALS LIKE THE KING OF LIES ALLOWED TO BE BORN???***

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies ***WHY SOME RETARDED INDIVIDUALS LIKE THE KING OF LIES ALLOWED TO BE BORN???*** Reply To: ***WHY SOME RETARDED INDIVIDUALS LIKE THE KING OF LIES ALLOWED TO BE BORN???***

thedre
Participant

@Illegalsmile55
YOU, & NEMES MAD BRO,, LOL ???

I Have never seen you go through all the trouble of going back 4 months to copy & paste conversations, in order to write something this long in my whole time here,,, EVER!

And This *WHOLE THING* Started 4 Mts. Ago Cause @Nemes would not admit that he started A Forum Page minutes after i posted (NOT ON A FORUM) 2 Flat-Earth Video’s

YOU HAVE HATED MY GUTS SINCE I STARTED MY FLAT EARTH STUFF. Anyways,,, It Sure looks like-it cause Boy aren’t we sticking up for @hopingfornemesis and big-time, lol. Even though YOU “KNOW THAT 4 MONTHS AGO” I Posted 2 New Flat-Earth Video’s Under My Private activity page, and mere minutes later Nemes Opened-Up A Big Forum Page Just To Piss Me Off Purposely. And When I Asked Him Why He Did That, When I Was Going Out Of My Way To Keep It Low Key.

His Reply,,, WHAT??? I Did Not Even Know That You Posted Those Video’s ???? lol, lol, lol, lol,
Everybody Knew what he did 5 minutes after i posted my stuff incognito, “EVERYBODY” Except For Your Little Clic Back Then That HATED MY GUTS, AND STILL DO CAUSE I BELIEVE,,, (SORRY,,, BECAUSE “I KNOW”) THAT OUR EARTH IS FLAT.

I Am not Going To Call You (A Fucking-Cunt) for Calling Me *The Lowest Of The Lowest Pathetic Individual*
cause I Have never had A Beef With You Girl,,, But You Have One With Me. And Again,,, Lets Not Forget Who Put Up The First Forum Page Of Why Some People, or Whatever should have the right to walk among-us.

In Closing,,,
Seams like @Nemes Can Start Shit With His Forums The One **4 MONTHS-AGO**, And With The One A **FEW DAYS AGO** that was Previous to this one mine. But **YOU NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO HIM WHEN HE DOES SO** AS IN LIKE,,, DO YOU HAVE TO START SHIT LIKE THAT NEMES, OR ANYTHING LIKE IT,,,, NEVER,,,THAT’S PATHETIC & TRUE!