Reply To: ***WHY SOME RETARDED INDIVIDUALS LIKE THE KING OF LIES ALLOWED TO BE BORN???***

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies ***WHY SOME RETARDED INDIVIDUALS LIKE THE KING OF LIES ALLOWED TO BE BORN???*** Reply To: ***WHY SOME RETARDED INDIVIDUALS LIKE THE KING OF LIES ALLOWED TO BE BORN???***

thedre
Participant

@Masterplan

You tell me if there was a need For Hopingfornemesis to dedicate A Personal-Attacking “”Forum-Page First”” On March 08th. At 10:29 A.M. ??? THEN I WILL ANSWER WHY I NEEDED TO DEDICATE ONE TO HIM. ALSO, WHY DID YOU & YOUR CREW *(THE FILTHY-FEW)* NOT ASK HIM WHY HE NEEDED TO START A FORUM-PAGE DISGUISED AS SOMETHING ELSE THAT WE ALL SAW EXCEPT FOR YOU’S EH????

Disguised but intended as an Attack On Us,,, @Alois @boasp (Yours Truly @thedre) & @svarg26 and whomever Else does not agree with his Bullshit! SEE BELOW!

@hopingfornemesis
FORUM-PAGE POSTED-ON MARCH 08 2019 At 10:29 A.M. *(When Mine Was Posted At 7:04 P.M.)*

******Why does God allow sneaks and dullards to tread the ground with us?******

**@MasterPlan @Illegalsmile55 @Ladylexis Funny How You’s Are NOT SAYING THE SAME TO @Hopingfornemesis**
And Are Nowhere To Be Found On His Forum-Page, Hmmmm,,, Strange eh,,, EH????? lol, lol,
You’s Mad Bro??
CAUSE EVERYBODY CAN SEE (HOW ONE SIDED) TRULY DISGUSTING AND PATHETIC YOU’S REALLY LOOK, AND ARE YET WE ALL LAUGH AT IT INCLUDING LIKE @Hopingfornemesis SAID That @happy, OR SeraphimSerenata WOULD NOT HELP HIM DIG-UP DIRTY LAUNDRY FROM 4 MONTHS-AGO.

Cause Actually @Hopingfornemesis What they did (by Not Doing-So) was to save you from anymore embarrassment.
So if you want,,,I Will Pull-It Up Myself, As I Am Able To Do So, And While I’m At It,,, I Will Also Pull-Up Our E-Mail Conversations, but let me remind you that it has your real name in them, which i have never disclosed to anyone as that would be crossing the line.

**SO THINK ABOUT-IT DEEPLY, AND IF YOU WANT,,, I WILL PULL-IT **ALL-UP**