Reply To: ***WHY SOME RETARDED INDIVIDUALS LIKE THE KING OF LIES ALLOWED TO BE BORN???***

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies ***WHY SOME RETARDED INDIVIDUALS LIKE THE KING OF LIES ALLOWED TO BE BORN???*** Reply To: ***WHY SOME RETARDED INDIVIDUALS LIKE THE KING OF LIES ALLOWED TO BE BORN???***

thedre
Participant

@Illegal,

Ahhh Man,,,lol,, You Are Even Crazier/Lesbier When You Get Mad Bro, Lol. Limp-Dick,,, Yea That’s Me Hercules,,, That’s Me. He/She Goes For The Gold Teeth after Stealing them from her Dog. Now his tongue is sticking-out, Poor Little Pooch! Fuck-Man You Are sick,, Stealing His Teeth For Yourself, So You Can Chew Your Chicken’s Wiener, And Also To Not Get his teeth stuck Yet Again in That Tangled Mess Of Discharge-Filled Will-Knots, On Your Cunt!

Is The Rug A Persian Rug At Least, cause only the best for Our Houses, and nothing but! Thanks for all the kind words hun,,, as i was only being cruel to be kind, since i cannot make my Wife Squirt With my Fat Cock, lol. 😉
Oh Yea,,, make room for Nemes,,, he moving-in soon lol.

Meat ring,,, ahh-man,,, lol, i have to admit that you come-out with the funniest expressions when YOU MAD BRO??
On Hercules Is That Where You Get Those?? As Newton Says,,, Here come Daedalus,,, Here comes Daedalus Herc lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wws8w9UpXmw