Reply To: SCIENTISTS ADMIT THAT THE MOON IS IN OUR ATMOSPHERE, BUT WE KNEW ALL ALONG

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events SCIENTISTS ADMIT THAT THE MOON IS IN OUR ATMOSPHERE, BUT WE KNEW ALL ALONG Reply To: SCIENTISTS ADMIT THAT THE MOON IS IN OUR ATMOSPHERE, BUT WE KNEW ALL ALONG

thedre
Participant

Thanks for the compliment, and the ongoing support Brother, you are always there for me, and i respect, and love you like a brother for it. But i must say that i have not felt good about my fighting with @Illegalsmile55 at all lately, as it has bothered me quite a bit.

You have to understand that she has also always been there with me since day one on here, and has become, well for me anyways,,, she has always been in the top 5 members including Mark, that i truly love dearly and respect man it hurts every time that we fight. She’s is ;like my big sister type thing (hard to explain brother) that has been there since just about day one with me.

And even though many have Just Up, & Gone through the years,, She has always Steadfastly Remained With Us Through-It All, being a good, & loyal B-G Sister, and supporter through all the ups, and downs that the site has gone through over time! And we’ve only has a couple of fights through all of these years, and it bothers me greatly every time it happens.