Reply To: SCIENTISTS ADMIT THAT THE MOON IS IN OUR ATMOSPHERE, BUT WE KNEW ALL ALONG

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events SCIENTISTS ADMIT THAT THE MOON IS IN OUR ATMOSPHERE, BUT WE KNEW ALL ALONG Reply To: SCIENTISTS ADMIT THAT THE MOON IS IN OUR ATMOSPHERE, BUT WE KNEW ALL ALONG

thedre
Participant

@svarg26

I Wonder If Anybody From The Globe-Earth Community can help us understand what exactly happened to The 1986 Challenger Disaster Crew??? Because as we all know (well the older crowd anyways) i’m sure remembers-it well.
I Was 21 Years-Old At The Time When This Space Shuttle Explosion Happened Supposedly Killing Everybody on board. It Was A Huge Mainstream-News Event that lasted for Weeks on End, With All The Ensuing Funerals, and Crying Husbands,,, Wives,,, And Children Being Broadcast Around The World.

As We Both Know @svarg26 Us In The Flat-Earth Circle Knew That Space Is Fake, so nobody could have ever been killed in this accident ended-up finding 6 out of The 7 (Supposedly Dead Crew-Members) Alive, And Well Going-On With Their Lives having only moved to different parts of the U.S. To try and avoid being caught. But Unfortunately for them, (The Crew) were found, and accounted for, lol. Below is The Ultimate Proof That Globe-Earth Believers need to Sre So That They can maybe start to look at this Deception with a new set of Eyes.