Reply To: THE 500 YEAR HISTORY OF FAKE SPACE, AND HOW THEY HAVE DECEIVED MANY OF US

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History THE 500 YEAR HISTORY OF FAKE SPACE, AND HOW THEY HAVE DECEIVED MANY OF US Reply To: THE 500 YEAR HISTORY OF FAKE SPACE, AND HOW THEY HAVE DECEIVED MANY OF US

zer0sgnl
Participant

@thedre I’m assuming you’re a God believer so I don’t want to insult you in any way. Me and my wife, who uses my account on here occasionally and both are fans of BG, are both atheists and still find it difficult to believe that any sane person with all the technology we have nowadays and just the common sense of seeing for yourself, can believe in a round plant when just looking outside at any given day can prove otherwise. I’ve always wondered as a kid why do we see the moon at the same time it’s DAYLIGHT? And after flying several times for work I’ve always wondered where is the curve, I have never seen it. Why do every single religion from Christianity to Zoroastrianism believe in a flat disk shaped earth? Yet we’re taught the earth is round. I will be sharing your videos with others to open some eyes. Took my wife a while to finally see for herself and break the veil of public school teachings. Thank you brother