Reply To: THE 500 YEAR HISTORY OF FAKE SPACE, AND HOW THEY HAVE DECEIVED MANY OF US

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History THE 500 YEAR HISTORY OF FAKE SPACE, AND HOW THEY HAVE DECEIVED MANY OF US Reply To: THE 500 YEAR HISTORY OF FAKE SPACE, AND HOW THEY HAVE DECEIVED MANY OF US

thedre
Participant

@zer0sgnl

I Do not blame both of you’s for becoming atheists with the amount of Indoctrination in the form of Education that we have all been unfortunately been submitted to. But for myself, i do not believe, or follow any perticular religion as they are all money-grabbing schemes that see people dying around the world when they could be saved with a 50 Cent antibiotic.

So when i see The Vatican with Their Billions, upon Billions In Gold, Silver And Cold Hard Cash In Their Coffers, it makes me sick! So What i believe-in is that we all have A Creator Who Has Built This Place We Call Home, Our Flat, & Firmament Covered Flat Earth in order to keep us all safe, and give us all the best possible chance at having a good, and productive life, if we can just rid ourselves of the Evil Elite who has taken it over for themselves, and enslaved us all while doing-so.