Reply To: To my American Bestgorians..how much money would I need to live in America?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else To my American Bestgorians..how much money would I need to live in America? Reply To: To my American Bestgorians..how much money would I need to live in America?

Anonymous
Inactive

Lol. You got Cheney jokes. How 2000’s. Anyway, devil incarnate (Cheney) not withstanding, you should research the area. Clean air, Yellowstone Nat’l Park and mountain scenery abound. Where horses are ranched and the buffalo roam.
Going out on a limb here, but, I’m pretty sure there are no gay bars and no Cheneys.
For what it was worth, this is my input. Perhaps you would prefer a large metropolitan area that is, btw, full of gay bars. In that case, I refer you back to the I-5 corridor. San Diego to Seattle. Full of liberal mindsets and more taco vendors than you can swing a deportation order at.
What’s more, since I like you and consider you a cyber friend, I urge you to stay away from the Florida panhandle, Alabama, Mississippi and East Texas. They don’t take kindly to foreigners in dem parts.