Reply To: WHY DO PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE IN MAGIC,, C.G.I.,, & FANTASY,, VS. TESTED REALITY?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events WHY DO PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE IN MAGIC,, C.G.I.,, & FANTASY,, VS. TESTED REALITY? Reply To: WHY DO PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE IN MAGIC,, C.G.I.,, & FANTASY,, VS. TESTED REALITY?

thedre
Participant

IF YOU ARE STILL WITH ME, PLEASE CONTINUE CHECKING-OUT WHAT POSSIBLE REASON THAT THESE DIRTY JEWS USED THE U.S. MILITARY, **AND A COUPLE OF THOUSANDS** OF NUCLEAR BOMBS TO TRY AND BLOW-UP OUR FIRMAMENT,,, ARE THEY CRAZY???

IF THEY COULD VERY WELL HAVE ENDED-UP COMPLETELY DESTROYING EARTH AS WE KNOW-IT EXCEPT FOR THEM AS THEY WERE IN THE UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES, AND CITIES THAT WERE NUCLEAR POWERED, AND ALREADY UP, AND RUNNING SINCE THE MID-FIFTIES.
AND HAD THEY SUCCEEDED WITH THEIR MISSION, AND PLAN TO DESTROY OUR MOTHER EARTH’S FIRMAMENT WITH OPERATION FISHBOWL,,, OPERATION DOMINIC,,, OPERATION BLUEGILL,,, OPERATION STARFISH,,, AND OPERATION URRACA, BY LAUNCHING AND HITTING THE DOME ITSELF THOUSANDS OF TIMES WE WOULD PROBABLY NOT BE HERE TODAY. 🙁

https://www.flatearthsolution.com/2018/09/declassified-documents-reveal-russia.html