Reply To: TRUST NOBODY, AND ALWAYS QUESTION EVERYTHING, IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH IN LIFE!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History TRUST NOBODY, AND ALWAYS QUESTION EVERYTHING, IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH IN LIFE! Reply To: TRUST NOBODY, AND ALWAYS QUESTION EVERYTHING, IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH IN LIFE!

thedre
Participant

Hey B G Brothers, & Sisters, Sorry for not posting Part Two Of My Journey to discover the truth about Our Life, And where we share-it all on, (On The 12th. of May 2019) but My Recent Set Back Health-Wise, along with the Fact that i was Attacked, And (Completely Shut-Down After Hearing A Loud Buzz)Yet Again. Now This Was, And Is, Quite Upsetting To Say The Least. I Mean (Twice Guys/Gals) Not Just Once In The Same Day, while attempting to finish writing what was about (2 Full Hours) of work.

I Said Fuck-It, And Decided To Try, and Catch-Up on Much Needed Sleep, Figuring That hopefully after a couple of days of staying away from this Forum-Page, They Would Decide To Simply Move-On To Some Other Poor Soul While Getting Bored Waiting For Myself To Make An Appearance. So I Will try again Soon To Post The Second Part Of My Journey, and the Subsequent Discoveries That I’ve Made Along The Way, That As A Result,,, Has Completely Changed My Life Altogether!

I Hope That You’s Will Join Me In Explaining To You’s All Why I Did Not Just Wake-Up One Day Looked At My Wife Cathy,& Said,,, Hey Hun,,, D-ya Know What Darling?? The Earth Is Flat, lol, Like So Many Might Think Was The Case, As **I CANNOT BLAME THEM 100%** For Thinking So, As It Does, And Did Sound Completely, And Utterly Ridiculous, When You Think Of It Before Spending Between 8 to 10 Full Years 16 Hours A Day And 7 Days A Week As I Did While Investigating-It Thoroughly. And while Remaining Unbiased All The Way, During My Subsequent Investigations, Became A Huge Challenge On It’s Very Own, Because Of My Dislike For The Jew-Run Establishments. But The Hardest Of All, & The Most Important, Was For Myself To (Leave My Ego), And Fears Of Rejection, That I Knew Would Come At Me From All Sides. So After Some Careful Consideration, And Some Lengthy Discussions With Friends, and close family, they have Supported Me 100% Seeing That This Topic Was So Near And Dear To Me. All The Way.

After One Of My Very Best Of Friends (Secretly Calculated With My Wife Cathy’s Help) The Number of Hours During The Better Part Of A Decade Now, He Informed/Told Me One Night As We Were At Montana’s Bar And Grill Having Dinner, That I Would Have Not 1 But 2 Masters Degrees In Real NIKOLA TESLA Type Experimented, And Repeatable Science Having Studied-It (THE SUBJECT AT HAND) For So, So Long, lol,lol. WILD EH Guys/Gals

So Cheers For Now,
And God-Bless
The-Dre. 🙂