Reply To: TRUST NOBODY, AND ALWAYS QUESTION EVERYTHING, IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH IN LIFE!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History TRUST NOBODY, AND ALWAYS QUESTION EVERYTHING, IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH IN LIFE! Reply To: TRUST NOBODY, AND ALWAYS QUESTION EVERYTHING, IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH IN LIFE!

thedre
Participant

Get A Load Of This Guys/Gals. After Writing The Message Just Above This One,,, I Went Upstairs & Outta My Man Cave To make myself A Coffee, Throw Supper In The Oven, And Greet Cathy Who Had Just Arrived Home. And While I Was Doing-So, Cathy & I Both Hear That Loud Buzzing Sound, And Right Then, And There,,, My Computer Completely Shut-Down By Itself Yet Again.

But That Is Not The Creepy Part. This Morning At About 3 A.M. Cathy was Awoken By The Phone Ringing And When She Answered, Men Laughing Again until,,, A Huge, & Super Loud Crack/Slap Type Of Thunder Hit Just Outside Our Backyard. Cathy Said That The Lightning, and Thunder Was So Incredibly Loud That The House Literally Shook. That Shit Is Really Starting To Creep My Poor Wife-Out. 🙁

I Mean i’m sure that This Thunderstorm That Only Lasted About Ten Minutes Could Not Have Been Related To The Phone Call That Registered As An Impossible Number To Trace As I Have Called Bell Canada On Numerous Occasions O-12w-7t99-h666. Or Something Similar as i wrote it down somewhere. But Although 2 Years Ago I Had A Clue In The Form That Somebody Had Put Through An $ 800.00 Payment On My R.B.C.Credit Card, and when R.B.C. & Myself Dug Deeper They Informed That It Came From Get This,,,**Istanbul Apartments,, In Turkey???** Like W.T.F.

I Then tried to get an address, and phone number online and Amazingly Enough there were Many Type Of Holiday Apartments that Showed Up On Trip Advisor, private renters, & The Like. But One Showed-Up That Showed The Ocean And A Beach, and had close to the same letter/number combination with absolutely no other info. I Could Not Even Open The Page As It Said That The Site I Am Trying To Reach Is Unsafe, & Not Trusted. Like No Shit! Only A Phone Number the phone number came-up with a mix of Numbers, & Letters.

Although I Did Eventually Get My $ 800.00 Bucks Back From R.B.C.,,, I Did Get Some Useful info from Bell After Calling Them, Cause they Informed Me That this weird letter/number combination Was The same Number/Letter Combination That i had called them, and complained about. So The The Bell Security, and fraud section Had Logged And Kept that information, and discovered that the phone call we got with the exact same combination came on the same day as the Visa Transaction.

Now Whether these Jews Are Attacking Me From Istanbul Remains To Be A Mystery as the numbers/letter combinations now change every time they call. Bell has also told be that they can easily call with an unknown number by simply dialing *U 67 before dialing, but they want to make-it more fearful and strange instead of it just being unknown. Or,,, they just want you to know that they are well connected and very educated in the phone and computer hacking business, FUCKING-CUNTS! 🙁

Sorry for the errors, and the lack of sentence structure as i have to right this super fast as to not get cut-off and shut down while writing-it. 🙁