Reply To: Mousetranaut Shills Fake Space For NASA

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events Mousetranaut Shills Fake Space For NASA Reply To: Mousetranaut Shills Fake Space For NASA

thedre
Participant

I Still Cannot, And Will Not Ever Believe, That You Just Happened To Come-On Here (On Best Gore) With Your First Comment Being A Little Over 6 Weeks Ago, On “March 02th 2019” Claiming that after being here for 5 years you Never Knew that here was a Forum-Section. Educate yourself for 6 to 8 years before simply regurgitating what you See on T.V. News, Documentaries C.G.I. colored photo’s in your shool of indoctrinated photo’s and little men, and mice Floating in Space, EDUCATE YOURSELF, AND STOP MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE FOOL. NASA SELLS ONLY PSEUDOSCIENCES, WHICH ARE ONLY THINGS THAT CANNOT BE SEEN,,, FELT,,, TESTED,,, REPEATED,,, OR EXPERIMENTED-ON SO IT’S NOT REAL, AND AUTHENTIC LIKE THE 700 NIKOLA TESLA PATENTS THAT WERE ALL EXPERIMENTALLY-DRIVEN 100% FACTUAL.

“GREEN SCREENS” DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS? CAUSE NASA USES IT EVERYDAY WHEN FAKING ALL IMAGERY IN SPACE, LOL 🙂

And Svarg26 Yes “Svarg Himself” came to the Newbies aid/Rescue By Replying To “You” That you should not feel Bad/Stupid cause He, and Many Others, (Or Something The Like) have made the same error as yourself, lol. And He Was “Only” Saying This To You, (This Kind, And Little White Lie) because he felt Bad for You, And Wanted To Make You (The Newbie) Feel Better.

And What Does This Supposedly Brand New Member Do, Hoping That Nobody Will Notice, lol, He Quickly Starts (Opening Forum-Pages) And Starts Arguing/Fighting With Long-Time B G Supporting Members & Acting Exactly Like Another Fairly Recent, Distraught, & Very Angry Member,lol, Who New His Gig Wads Up, And Needed Someone Else Tpo Carry The Weight So He Can Then Comfortably Sit Back And Throw-In His Two Uneducated Cents-In By Regurgitating What He Saw On T.V. & The Green Screen NASA Fake-Footage That Most Know Is Out There, As Their GIG IS AND HAS BEEN UP For Quite An Extended Period Of Time.

And,,, He Expect Somebody Like Myself, (Who Has Been For Close To 1 Month Now,) Quietly Analysing His Overall Speech And The Unquestionable Pattern That Has Developed, After Stepping Back, and Giving Him Enough Time To Relax,,, Get Comfortable,,, And Let His Guard Down, Thinking To Himself,, I’ve Got This One, lol. You Must Really Think That I,m That Stupid, cause if You Were Around Then You Would Have Noticed That When My PIG-AVATAR WAS-UP Somebody was about to be exposed, and kicked the fuck-out, for being a shit disturbing Shill with no other items to Bring to The Table Except To Stick-Up For Any & All Establishment-Driven *Pro-Jewish Rhetoric* Which Means,,, The Meaning *(A language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect, but which is often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content)*.

I Have Over The Last Many Years, Personally Greeted (Tens, Of Thousands) Of Newbies, Or *New B G Members* If You Will, here on Best-Gore That Were Just Too Quick To Move-In, And Try To Destroy Any Truth Like The Holohoax,,,
Poland’s Katin Forest Massacre Where Tens Of Thousands Of Polish Military Officers, And Their Entire Families were Slaughtered Needlessly By The Bolshevik-Jews. The Slaughter Of Over (50 Million Christians & Muslims) During The Construction Of The Road Of Bones,,, The Building Of The Thousands Of Miles Long Highway That Linked Moscow Russia To The Frozen Wastelands Of Siberia,, And In The Worlds Largest Ever, And TRUE-HOLOCAUST The Concentration Camps Called The Russian-Gulags, During The Bolshevik-Revolution, And The Communist-Years, That Was Created By These Same Bolshevik-Jews.

And The Ones That I Reported To 2 Ex-Moderators,,, + Mark Himself, Were Only Here To Attempt To Destroy/Distort The Truth With **AS SEEN ON T.V.** REGURGITATIONS & TWISTED LIES AND DISINFORMATION, NEVER EVEN HAVING ONE FACTUAL PIECE OF TESTABLE, REPEATABLE, TOUCHED, FELT, SEEN, EVIDENCE ATTACHED TO THEM WHATSOEVER!

EDUCATE YOURSELF BEFORE SPEWING YOUR DISINFORMATION-CAMPAIGNS FULL-OF PROOFLESS GREEN-SCREEN FLOATING MEN & MICE

So With The **Screening Of Thousands Of New B G Members** And Catching Hundreds,, “YES HUNDREDS” Of Shit-Disturbing-False-Prophets Cocksuckers In The Process We Were Able “For The Most Part” To Keep Tabs On These Usual Suspects, Or The Phisherman-Trolling Truth-Killers That Back Then Only Mark & Acneska Were Able To Upload The Supporting Information, And The Non-Westernly-Edited Truth Documentaries that Continuously Exposed These Jew- Run Establishment False Story Tellers, That Were Attempting To Make Their Bullshit Sound Legit Quite Easily.