Reply To: "Gravity, You Fucking Retard, Gravity!"

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events "Gravity, You Fucking Retard, Gravity!" Reply To: "Gravity, You Fucking Retard, Gravity!"

Doc Undies
Participant

Jon says that gravity = centripetal force??

High school definition of centripetal force
L: cen·trip·e·tal force
noun Physics
noun: centripetal force; plural noun: centripetal forces

a force that acts on a body moving in a circular path and is directed toward the center around which the body is moving.

So you’re saying that the earth moves in a circle?

Jon in his original post stated: “…Gravity is what you call centripetal force nothing more nothing less. The force of gravity remains constant because the time in the day remains constant. Like there are 24h in a day. Once the flat earth decides to spin faster or slower we will experience more or less gravity until then I hope they don’t bust our fuckin air shield like on that spaceballs movie.”

Ok Jon, tell you what..why don’t I change the goal posts as much as you and your flat earth brigade of crusaders do? Gravity is actually the net result of unicorns flapping their non-existent wings to the tune of Brahm’s lullaby as the band plays Dixie. Sorry just fucking with you…see I can use the FUCK word too.

Gravity, even on a non-existent ball earth as you believe, would still not affect the length of the day…namely the time it takes to rotate once on its axis. Gravity, is however, dependent on the mass of the object.

ps..if you wish to use a scientific term, at least demonstrate a basic highschool understanding of the term. Thank you.