Reply To: GLOBERS ARE AN ANGRY BUNCH CAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS & BAD **YOU MAD BRO?**

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events GLOBERS ARE AN ANGRY BUNCH CAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS & BAD **YOU MAD BRO?** Reply To: GLOBERS ARE AN ANGRY BUNCH CAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS & BAD **YOU MAD BRO?**

thedre
Participant

@Bubbaray,

Be nice Bubba,,, be NICE. Cause look at your face, you are all Angry &Furious and your blood-pressure is making your face swell like a fucking Ape dude. 😉

But Jokes Aside, and Seriously.
What Is It With “Some” Of You Guys/Gals, Always Getting so Mad, & Shit? Cause Trust Me, I Know The Truth Hurts Dude, cause iv,e been there when i first found-out the truth after many, (MANY YEARS) of Solid Research.

But does-it Hurt *You* That Much man, That You Get All Bent Out Of Shape Over-It, and have to resort to insults?? If so, then you should go & see a doctor before your Evolutionary Ape-Faces Blood–Pressure Blows-Up, and blows a vein in your head, and causes a major brain bleed, or an (aneurysm)dude, lol.

Furthermore, I Refuse, and will Not Get Angry, And Start Calling You Names, @Bubba & And Attack You Dude.
So hello, and nice to see you gain my Veteran B G Brother as it,s been awhile. Hope All Is Well With You, and yours, my man! 🙂