Reply To: GLOBERS ARE AN ANGRY BUNCH CAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS & BAD **YOU MAD BRO?**

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events GLOBERS ARE AN ANGRY BUNCH CAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS & BAD **YOU MAD BRO?** Reply To: GLOBERS ARE AN ANGRY BUNCH CAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS & BAD **YOU MAD BRO?**

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

@svarg26

I look at your comments and I look at @thedre ‘s comments and I just have to ask the question: Who are the ones who are hurt and angry here? You can shout and yell at me all day long, I won’t rise to you. If you think that my comment about Matt 4:8 was incorrect then say why. Yelling achieves nothing other than showing me you have no valid answer to my comment. If that’s the case, fine. But do you know the kind of people who irritate God the most? Not those who don’t know….but those who don’t listen. I am well versed in the scriptures and have an in-depth knowledge….but if someone says something to me which makes sense then I stop and examine. Who knows, it could even lead to me realising I have made a mistake and that the person is trying to correct me. But if that person just yells and hurls abuse then he’s not having an effect at all. The comment I made had nothing to do with whether the earth was flat or not; I just showed that Matthew 4:8 doesn’t prove it one way or another.