Reply To: LET'S PLAY TRUTH, OR CONSEQUENCES. AND *NO THEORIES ALLOWED** BUT TRUTH ONLY!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events LET'S PLAY TRUTH, OR CONSEQUENCES. AND *NO THEORIES ALLOWED** BUT TRUTH ONLY! Reply To: LET'S PLAY TRUTH, OR CONSEQUENCES. AND *NO THEORIES ALLOWED** BUT TRUTH ONLY!

thedre
Participant

@Illegalsmile55 @LTL….Catfish Hunter @Sphincterpiston #59535 And @Dranaconda my so respected B G Brother. 🙂

This quote from “Nikola Tesla” the world’s most honest & intelligent Christian Man, & (True *Scientist*) also was kind and had great morals, wanting to free the world from poverty. And he accomplished this in 1896 when he discovered wireless energy coming from the ether, which was then, and still is today a well hidden fact.

This is a source of energy that is forever renewable, and a clean energy source that we could utilize today, and forever. Now Nicola Tesla said this about *Theories* and it could not be any truer than it was back in the 1900,s when the crooked Ball-Earth liars, and theorists, started implying-it for everything/anything globe related. And below his awesome, and true quote i will explain the word Science & scientist in great detail, as there is a huge difference in the theory ridden garbage that is still being taught to our kids in their schools of indoctrination today! 🙁

So i will explain the word in detail below his great, and so-very-honest quote, that could never be truer than the fact. And now that YOU’VE all seen, and leaned what the true meaning of the word *theory is, the Quote, Nikola Tesla’s Quote Below Should be a no brainer if you remain unbiased, true to yourselves, and leave your ego at the door. Cause without being honest with yourself and doing so 100% one can never learn new things and expect to grow.

“The history of True-science shows that THEORIES ARE PERISHABLE & With every (New Truth) that is revealed we get a better understanding of Nature and our conceptions and views are modified”. – Nikola Tesla.