Reply To: WHY CAN WE NOT ALL GET ALONG?? FLAT OR GLOBE EARTH BELIEVERS??

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events WHY CAN WE NOT ALL GET ALONG?? FLAT OR GLOBE EARTH BELIEVERS?? Reply To: WHY CAN WE NOT ALL GET ALONG?? FLAT OR GLOBE EARTH BELIEVERS??

thedre
Participant

I WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN TO SEE MY BELOVED BROTHERS, AND SISTERS COME ON HERE, AND WITHOUT ANY CURSING, DEGRADING COMMENTS, OR OVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF RIDICULING WETHER MEANT TO BE A JOKE, OR NOT CAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT THERE IS ALWAYS SOME TRUTH TO IT.

SO IF WE COULD COME TOGETHER,,, FORGET ABOUT BRINGING-UP *ANY OF THE PAST BULLSHIT** AND FIND A WAY TO SHARE SOME TRUTH ABOUT ALL THE LIES THAT OUR GOVERNMENTS AND “”THE CONTROLLERS”” AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM HAVE SAID, AND CONTINUE TO INDOCTRINATE US, AND OUR CHILDREN WITH, IT WOULD MAKE THIS ALREADY #1 GORE SITE,,, THIS A #1 PLUS GORE SITE. πŸ™‚

NOW HOW MANY SITE COULD SAY THAT THEY REALLY, AND TRULY CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER, AND ALL OF THEIR MEMBERS?? AND WHETHER BLACK,, YELLOW,, WHITE, WITH RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, OR THE LACK OF, OR WHAT THEY TRULY BELIEVE AND HOLD DEAR TO THEIR HEARTS BEING ABLE TO SPEAK ABOUT **JUST ABOUT ANYTHING** WITHOUT THE FEAR OF BEING RIDICULED, FROWNED UPON, OR GANGED-UP ON BY DIFFERENT LITTLE GROUPS, OR THE LIKE. YOU KNOW A FAMILY LIKE PLACE WHERE EVERYBODY FEELS LOVED, AND ACCEPTED NO MATTER WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN.

AND FOR THE (VETERAN MEMBERS ESPECIALLY) ASK YOURSELVES THIS,,, WAS THIS NOT WHAT MARK INTENDED BEST-GORE TO BE LIKE IN THE FIRST PLACE?? A PLACE WHERE OPEN-MINDED, & LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE WHO TRULY CARE ABOUT LIFE, OUR MOTHER EARTH, AND EACH OTHER COULD COME TOGETHER, GATHER AND EXCHANGE SOME OF THEIR MOST INTIMATE LIFE EXPERIENCES, WHETHER IT BE DEATH RELATED,OR NOT?? OR WHETHER IT BE ABOUT ALL THE INJUSTICES THAT ARE COMMITTED DAILY BY THE EVIL ELITE?? AND THE ALL INDOCTRINATING LIES THAT THE CONTROLLERS CONTINUE BRAINWASHING/INDOCTRINATION OURSELVES, AND OUR KIDS WITH?

I MISS THE OLD DAYS,,, BUT I DO LOVE EVERY SINGLE ON OF YOU,, THE PEOPLE THAT ARE PART OF OUR FOREVER GROWING B G FAMILY. BUT I JUST WISH THAT EVEN THOUGH WE DO NOT, AND WILL NOT, “EVER” AGREE ON EVERYTHING, (AS THAT WOULD BE BORING) IT WOULD STILL BE NICE IF WE COULD JUST LEARN TO RESPECT EACH OTHER AS WE ARE ALL AND WILL ALWAYS BE DIFFERENT, NO NEED FOR SINGLING ANYONE OUT, OVER THEIR THOUGHTS,BELIEFS OR FEELINGS. πŸ™‚