Reply To: WHY CAN WE NOT ALL GET ALONG?? FLAT OR GLOBE EARTH BELIEVERS??

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events WHY CAN WE NOT ALL GET ALONG?? FLAT OR GLOBE EARTH BELIEVERS?? Reply To: WHY CAN WE NOT ALL GET ALONG?? FLAT OR GLOBE EARTH BELIEVERS??

thedre
Participant

IS THIS POSSIBLE GOAL TO ACHIEVE YOU THINK GALS/GUYS, OR AM I SIMPLY LIVING IN A PIPE DREAM??? CAUSE EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THAT IT WOULD BE AN IMPOSSIBILITY TO GET EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US TOGETHER, AND ON BOARD WHEN DISCUSSING ANY TOPIC. AND (**I DON’T MEAN BELIEVING IN A FLAT-EARTH AT ALL**) OR ANYTHING LIKE IT, WHAT I MEAN IS THAT IF WE COULD STOP, OR EVEN MINIMIZE THE AMOUNT OF HATE TOWARDS EACH OTHER, RESULTING IN GROUPS TAKING ONE SIDE WHILE THE OTHERS ARE LEFT IN THE MIDDLE, IT WOULD BE A MUCH MORE PLEASANT EXPERIENCE FOR ALL OF US HERE WOULD IT NOT??

WE COULD BECOME ONE AGAIN LIKE A FEW YEARS AGO WHERE THERE WAS MUCH LESS HATE, AND BESIDES THE ODD FIGHT/ARGUMENT EVERYTHING SEAMED LESS STRESSFUL, AS OPPOSED TO TODAY WHERE OFTENTIMES YOU COME ON, & LOG-ON WITH THE FEELING LIKE YOU ARE CONSTANTLY WALKING ON BROKEN GLASS, OR EGG SHELLS, AS YOU ARE TRYING NOT TO PISS ANYBODY OFF, SO YOU DECIDE NOT TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS NEAR, AND DEAR TO YOUR HEART BECAUSE OF IT! 🙁

THAT IS NOT THE BEST-GORE THAT I REMEMBER, BUT IT IS THE BEST-GORE THAT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE BEGIN TO HEAL FROM THE PAST WOUNDS THAT MANY (INCLUDING MYSELF) WERE PARTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INSULTS WE THREW AT EACH OTHER WITH EITHER A DEGRADING POST, OR COMMENT. AND I AM SURE MANY OF YOU’S AGAIN (INCLUDING MYSELF) FEEL LIKE AT TIMES. 🙁

AND MAYBE I’M WRONG, SO PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WHEN I SAY THAT, IT SHOULD NOT BE LIKE THIS,, AS BEST-GORE IS MEANT TO BE A PLEASANT PLACE WHERE FRIENDS CAN ALL GATHER TO EXCHANGE THOUGHTS,,, FOR GOOD LAUGHS,,, ALONG WITH A DEEP LOOK INSIDE THE DEEP BOWELS OF TODAY’S TWISTED SOCIETY, AND A LOOK AT THE REAL UNADULTERATED HARSH LIFE OUT THERE, AND THE UNCENSORED REALITY THAT COMES WITH IT. BUT MOST OF ALL,, WE ALL SHARE IT TOGETHER HAPPILY NO? 🙂