Reply To: HONEST QUESTIONS NEEDING HONEST ANSWERS *AS YOUR EYES TELL NO LIES*

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History HONEST QUESTIONS NEEDING HONEST ANSWERS *AS YOUR EYES TELL NO LIES* Reply To: HONEST QUESTIONS NEEDING HONEST ANSWERS *AS YOUR EYES TELL NO LIES*

thedre
Participant

QUESTION #6-

AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO BELOW ASK YOURSELF WHILE REMAINING UNBIASED,,, OPEN-MINDED,,, AND TRUE TO YOURSELF THAT WHAT YOU ARE SEEING MAKES MUCH MORE SENSE THAN WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT. BECAUSE FOR OVER 500 YEARS NOW WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO.

#6-A
DO WE, OR YOU’S “HONESTLY” FEEL LIKE WE ARE SPINNING 1039 MILES AN HOUR???

#6-B
DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO YOU THAT THE SUPPOSED GRAVITY ACTS LIKE A MAGNET THEREFORE HOLDING US UPSIDE DOWN ON A BALL, WHEN YOU CAN LIFT YOUR FEET, AND WALK WITHOUT FEELING LIKE YOU ARE STUCK LIKE A MAGNET ON THE UNDERSIDE OF A BALL?? BECAUSE IT WOULD TAKE ALL OF YOUR STRENGTH JUST TO UNGLUE YOURSELF, & YOUR FEET OFF OF THE GROUND IF YOU WERE STUCK LIKE A MAGNET UPSIDE DOWN. NOW SERIOUSLY GUYS/GALS,, THINK ABOUT IT, DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO YOU???

#6-C
WHY DID THE PSEUDO-SCIENTIST RECENTLY ADMIT THAT OUR MOON IS MUCH CLOSER TO OUR EARTH, BY SAYING (GET THIS, LOL) THAT OUR ATMOSPHERE IS MUCH HIGHER THAN PREVIOUSLY THOUGH?? *****WHAT DA-FUCK ARE THEY FUCKEN SERIOUS????*****

#6-D
NOW TELL ME,,, DOES THAT NOT MAKE YOU WONDER IF THEY KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL, OR THAT THEY ARE SIMPLY LYING???
I TEND TO BELIEVE THE LATTER AFTER MY MANY YEARS OF CONTINUED RESEARCH ON THE SUBJECT. BUT PLEASE,,, DON’T, DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, AND DON’T TRUST ME,,, OR ANYBODY ELSE FOR THAT MATTER.

BUT INSTEAD DO YOUR VERY OWN RESEARCH, AND YOU’LL BE SHOCKED AT HAT YOU WILL DISCOVER IF YOU REMAIN UNBIASED,,, OPEN-MINDED,,, AND TRUE TO YOURSELF,, **CAUSE YOU ARE WORTH IT** AND DESERVE THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. 🙂

THEY ARE COMING-UP WITH EXCUSES ABOUT THE DISTANCE OF OUR MOON AND IT’S SUPPOSED 238 THOUSAND MILES OF DISTANCE BETWEEN THE EARTH, AND IT. AND BECAUSE THEY ARE FEELING THE PRESSURE COMING FROM OVER (1 BILLION) OF THE WORDS POPULATION NOW ASKING QUESTIONS, AND PROVIDING THEM WITH IRREFUTABLE PROOF/EVIDENCE THEY HAVE THEIR BACKS AGAINST THE WALL, SORT OF SPEAK.

AND WITH TODAY’S ADVANCEMENTS IN HIGH TECH CAMERA’S, LIKE THE NIKON P-900 AND NOW THE P-1000, THAT IS EQUIPPED WITH THE VERY BEST IN ALMOST UNLIMITED DIGITAL ZOOM CAPABILITIES, THEY CAN RUN TO *NEW-ZEALAND* LIKE MANY OF THE TOP JEWS ARE DOING, AND HAVE DONE IN THE RECENT PAST,,, (BUT THEY CANNOT HIDE) FROM THE TRUTHS & PROOFS.

#6-E
NOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU, THAT OUR MOON IS CLOSER THAN THEY THOUGHT IT WAS???

#6-F
AND THAT THE MOON IS INSIDE OUR ATMOSPHERE THAT HAS (BREATHABLE AIR) LOL ???

#6-G
AND THAT OUR VERY OWN ATMOSPHERE EXTENDS THOUSANDS OF MILES FURTHER FROM EARTH THAN THEY PREVIOUSLY THOUGH?????

#6-H
TELL ME THAT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THEY DID NOT KNOW AT WHAT DISTANCE OUR MOON & SUN TRULY ARE ALL THIS TIME???

#6-I
BECAUSE IT DID NOT TAKE US FLAT-EARTH TRUTHERS LONG TO FIGURE IT OUT BY USING REAL SCIENCE WHICH IS BASED SOLELY ON EXPERIMENTS THAT CAN BE TESTED,,, REPEATED,,, MEASURED,,, CALCULATED ARRIVING AT THE EXACT SAME CONCLUSION OR ANSWER EVERY SINGLE TIME. WHEN THEY HAVE NASA AND THEIR ASTRO-NOTS TRAVELED THERE ALREADY???

NOW IF YOU BELIEVE THIS SPACE BULLSHIT VIDEO BELOW, THAN I HAVE SOME SWAMP LAND TO SELL YOU IN FLORIDA,,, AND CHEAP, LOL. ALL THAT IS TRUE IS THAT THE MOON HAS ALWAYS BEEN INSIDE OUR FIRMAMENT WHICH HOLDS OUR AIR AND CLIMATE INSIDE. SOON YOU WILL HEAR THAT OUR SUN IS ALSO CLOSER THAN THEY THOUGHT,,, THIS I PROMISE, AS THEY HAVE KNOWN THIS ALL ALONG.

@6-G
NOW,,, DO YOU THINK THAT THEY WOULD HAVE COME-OUT WITH THIS IF THEY DID NOT HAVE THEIR BACKS AGAINST THE WALL AFTER WE HAVE REPEATEDLY SHOWED THEM THAT THIS WAS A FACT????? NO WAY!

https://www.space.com/earth-atmosphere-extends-beyond-moon.html

https://www.sciencealert.com/earth-s-atmosphere-is-so-big-that-it-actually-engulfs-the-moon