Reply To: HONEST QUESTIONS NEEDING HONEST ANSWERS *AS YOUR EYES TELL NO LIES*

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History HONEST QUESTIONS NEEDING HONEST ANSWERS *AS YOUR EYES TELL NO LIES* Reply To: HONEST QUESTIONS NEEDING HONEST ANSWERS *AS YOUR EYES TELL NO LIES*

thedre
Participant

@lady-lexis

I STAND CORRECTED, & GUILTY AS CHARGED, LOL, MS.(OR IS IT) MRS. @LADYLEXIS AS YOU ARE CORRECT THAT IT DOES HAVE GREEK ORIGINS FROM LONG, LONG AGO. THE WORD PLANE AS YOU KNOW MEANS A FLAT SURFACE LIKE A FIELD, AND THE LIKE, AND BECAUSE IT MEANS THE SAME IN FRENCH, ENGLISH, AND I,M SURE A FEW OTHER LANGUAGES, BEING FRENCH MYSELF I ALWAYS LIKE TO GIVE THE FRENCH CREDIT FOR SOME THINGS TOO YA KNOW, LOL. 😉

NO GIRL,,,YOU ARE 100% CORRECT.. THANKS FOR THE REMINDER. I DO NOT WANT TO SOUND DESPERATE AS I ALWAYS DO, AND I KNOW I DO , BUT DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOU WILL STICK AROUND AND EXPLORE THIS FLAT-EARTH THING WITH ME??? CAUSE HAVING SOMEONE WITH A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE AND A FRESH SET OF EYES IS GOOD FOR ME AS IT CHALLENGES THIS OLD, AND FAILING MEMORY OF MINE.

FUCK,,, I SOUND LIKE I AM AN 80 YEAR OLD DUDE, NO? LOL. BUT YEA A DIFFERENT SET OF EYES, AND ANOTHER PERSON WITH AN OPEN-MIND, IS A GOOD THING. AND FURTHERMORE YOU DO NOT RIDICULE ME, OR ANYBODY FOR THAT MATTER, AND I LIKE THIS IN YOU,,, ALWAYS HAVE GIRL. AND I KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT CALL ME A RETARD EVER, LOL. SO I AM ALWAYS HAPPY TO CHAT WITH YOU AS IT IS USUALLY A GOOD EXPERIENCE UNLESS YOU ARE GIVING ME POOP, LOL. AND FURTHERMORE,,, CAUSE I CAN USE THE COMPANY 🙂 🙂