Reply To: A LOOK BACK AT MY PRE-KINDERGARTEN YEARS 1/2 DAYS OF SCHOOL AT 4 & 5 YEARS-OLD

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events A LOOK BACK AT MY PRE-KINDERGARTEN YEARS 1/2 DAYS OF SCHOOL AT 4 & 5 YEARS-OLD Reply To: A LOOK BACK AT MY PRE-KINDERGARTEN YEARS 1/2 DAYS OF SCHOOL AT 4 & 5 YEARS-OLD

thedre
Participant

A FLAT-EARTH MAP HAS BEEN ALWAYS RUBBED IN OUR FACE FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS INCLUDING TODAY, IF YOU LOOK AT THE VIDEO BELOW AND THE NASA LOGO, AND OTHER GOVERNMENT, AND SPACE AGENCIES. DID YOU’S ALSO KNOW THAT SHIP CAPTAINS ALSO USE A FLAT-EARTH MAP, BUT UNTIL MOST-RECENTLY THEY HAVE NEVER PAID ATTENTION TO THIS FACT BEING TO BUSY NAVIGATING THESE HUGE CONTAINER SHIPS,,, CRUISE LINERS,,, AND EVEN LARGE FERRIES, AND THE LIKE.

YOU ALWAYS ASK ABOUT THE EDGE. LIKE,,, WHERE IS THE EDGE HEN, AND WHY CAN WE NOT FALL OFF OF IT IF WE ARE LIVING ON A FLAT-EARTH??? ICE WALL YOU SAY WELL WHERE IS THIS SUPPOSED ICE WALL YOU’S ALL SAY, CAUSE I NEVER SAW-IT YOU SAY!

AND MORE ICE WALL FOOTAGE FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT. OPEN YOUR EYES AS IT IS EASY TO JUST LOOK. BUT IT IS ONLY WHEN YOU LEARN **HOW TO SEE** INSTEAD OF JUST LOOKING,, WILL YOU FIND THE ULTIMATE TRUTH,, ENJOY! 🙂

AND MORE ICE WALL COVERAGE FROM OUR GOOD FRIEND WILLIAM GUZMAN IS BELOW!