Reply To: A LOOK BACK AT MY PRE-KINDERGARTEN YEARS 1/2 DAYS OF SCHOOL AT 4 & 5 YEARS-OLD

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events A LOOK BACK AT MY PRE-KINDERGARTEN YEARS 1/2 DAYS OF SCHOOL AT 4 & 5 YEARS-OLD Reply To: A LOOK BACK AT MY PRE-KINDERGARTEN YEARS 1/2 DAYS OF SCHOOL AT 4 & 5 YEARS-OLD

thedre
Participant

NOW LETS TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT HOW A POSITIVE PRESSURE SYSTEM, (BEING OUR VERY OWN ATMOSPHERE) WHICH CONSISTS OF AIR,, OXYGEN,, WATER,, & GASES, WORKS ALONGSIDE A NEGATIVE PRESSURE SYSTEM, WHICH IS THE VACUUM OF SPACE, WHICH IS SUPPOSEDLY VOID OF ANY OXYGEN, OR WATER MOLECULES.

NOW IF YOU HAVE BOTH OF THESE PRESSURE SYSTEMS CO-EXISTING SIDE BY SIDE, WITH NOTHING TO SEPARATE THE 2 WHAT DO YOU’S THINK WOULD HAPPEN??? THE VACUUM OF SPACE WOULD QUICKLY, & COMPLETELY SUCK-UP ANY, AND ALL THINGS LIKE OUR OXYGEN,,, OUR WATER,,, MEANING ALL LAKES,,, RIVERS,,, STREAMS,,, AND OCEANS. nOW IT WOULD ALSO SUCK IN ALL OUR NATURAL GASES, AND WOULD COMPLETELY REEK HAVOC ON THE REST OF THE EARTH’S SOIL, TREES, HOUSES, BUILDINGS, AND OURSELVES INCLUDED.

IN OTHER WORDS IT WOULD THE END OF US ALL, AND MANKIND ITSELF. BUT NOT TO WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT-IT AS IT WOULD HAPPEN WITH SO MUCH VELOCITY, THAT YOU WOULD NEVER EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO SAY BYE BYE TO ANYONE,CAUSE WERE TALKING NANOSECONDS HERE, THAT’S MUCH FORCE IT WOULD HAVE.

THE ONLY WAY THAT YOU COULD “EVER” HAVE A POSITIVE PRESSURE SYSTEM, COEXISTING NEXT TO A NEGATIVE PRESSURE SYSTEM, IS IF YOU HAVE A SOLID SEPARATION BARRIER BETWEEN THE BOTH SYSTEMS, IN ORDER TO KEEP THEM APART.

SO LET ME ASK YOU THIS,,, WHAT IS UP THERE, AND KEEPING APART THESE 2 SYSTEMS??? *** THE FIRMAMENT *** TRUE THIS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laksuvdGYCY