Reply To: THE HISTORY OF JEWS, & ALL THE HORRIBLE CRIMES & SCAMS THAT THEY GET AWAY WITH

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History THE HISTORY OF JEWS, & ALL THE HORRIBLE CRIMES & SCAMS THAT THEY GET AWAY WITH Reply To: THE HISTORY OF JEWS, & ALL THE HORRIBLE CRIMES & SCAMS THAT THEY GET AWAY WITH

thedre
Participant

@haydolf_hittler

No,,, Thank-You my Good B G Brother for coming aboard, and sharing you views about These Parasitic Mind & Soul Invaders, We Call The Jew. But although at times all seams grim,,, if we continue applying the amount of pressure that we’ve been applying for well over a decade now,,, they will struggle to keep on their toes.

And i say this because every time that a bunch of us,,, now *Numbering In Multiple Billions* Continue digging up dirt, and exposing yet another one of their many Scams,,, we are right there to Expose-It, & Shut-It Down Before It Even has a Chance Of getting off the ground, and claim it’s first victim. 🙂

So it’s nice to see you Back Brother as i was beginning to wonder where you were, and what became of you. And i say this because it’s been quite awhile since i last saw you, and had a chance to converse with you, because i can use all the help i can get to continue spreading the word That Jews, for the most part, are Not to be Trusted Whatsoever.

So with you now back, and @Theprotocolsofzion also having returned with some good information for the greater good, it just shows that even though strength in numbers is all that we have (for know),,, it it’s a great start.
Be Well My Good Friend & B G Brother & Welcome back among us all, where you belong.
Andre. 🙂