Reply To: The Most Convincing Evidence That The Challenger Disaster Never, Ever Happened

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events The Most Convincing Evidence That The Challenger Disaster Never, Ever Happened Reply To: The Most Convincing Evidence That The Challenger Disaster Never, Ever Happened

thedre
Participant

@SeraphimSerenata
It’s ok my good friend & brother because sometimes we must just let it out especially if we care about the person in question. Because if you hold everything in, then oftentimes the blow-up is so big that the relationship is never the same again. Something like what happened between @Hopingfornemesis and I. 🙁

So when i can get on and check my E-Mails,,, Cause it’s being a pain in the ass right now, & again, lol, i will be ready with a box of kleenex on hand it case what you said hurts me that bad, lol. 😉 I Have very thick skin, and can take what is thrown at me from hundreds of people at once, dust-off my shoulders, and still walk away smiling.

It’s All-Good as we say Brother, So Please, No-Worries My Good Man,, 🙂 ALL-GOOD! 🙂