Reply To: HONEST QUESTIONS NEEDING HONEST ANSWERS *AS YOUR EYES TELL NO LIES*

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History HONEST QUESTIONS NEEDING HONEST ANSWERS *AS YOUR EYES TELL NO LIES* Reply To: HONEST QUESTIONS NEEDING HONEST ANSWERS *AS YOUR EYES TELL NO LIES*

thedre
Participant

@HambergerBob

Since we are on the topic of Moon & The Sun,,, I will tell you something Really freaky Also before going outside with pleasure to prove that you are 100% correct my good, and honest, fearless Brother. 🙂

Last year when i traveled to Slovakia to meet Mark, I Left Ottawa With The Sun (On My Tail) which was on the North Western Side, of my North-Easterly flight route to my first stop in Germany, for 1 of my 3 connecting flights to Slovakia.

Now While we were flying Eastbound I Began to see The Suns Glow in the North- always either saw the Sun outright,, or i saw the bright glow of a nearby Sun just beyond the horizon. Now How Would That Be Even *Remotely Possible* When My Flight Was An Overnight Flight. Because *The Sun Itself* Would Of Had To,,, & 100% Be On The Complete Other Side Of The Ball-Earth No???

***********OK BOB, HERE WE ARE. THE MOON IS RIGHT ABOVE ME ABOUT 12 DEGREES SOUTH***********
*Unfortunately Nemes will not participate if he can see the Moon because He Despises & Hates The Flat-Earth Truth*