Reply To: Why so many Unanswered Questions, Why So Many Government Secrets,,, WHY ???

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History Why so many Unanswered Questions, Why So Many Government Secrets,,, WHY ??? Reply To: Why so many Unanswered Questions, Why So Many Government Secrets,,, WHY ???

thedre
Participant

Now we will look at yet another couple of questions that have been hidden from us for way too long now. And with this being said,,, i will help answer any, & all the Questions That i will post on this Forum Thread/Page. So again please join me on this quest for truth and what should be for you’a as it was for myself in my humble beginnings.

So The Question That i will ask below Has to do with One “1” of The “2” Most Heavily-Guarded, Fortified & Protected Area’s on Earth. And It’s Called,,, *The North-Pole*

Question #2-
Why Does Polaris (The North Star) Hover Right Over, and “Exactly” in the Center of Earth, With a Large Opening Directly Below-It in which The huge hole in the Ground Emanates What They NASA/RASA & All other Space Agencies call,,, The Northern Lights, it is Sometimes referred to as The Aurora-Borealis. This Form of Pure Energy that if we are lucky enough to see even once in your lifetime, is also called The Ether, or The Aether named by The Man Himself **Nikola Tesla** when looking through The Best Telescope Money Could By (Back Then), of the far Northern Arctic-Circle Skies. Now Nikola knew that this was, and still is the earth’s unlimited power supply that can light-up the world, and power any machine/Cars,,, Everything!

Now this poor man had most if not all, of his patents photocopied by none other than that Fake & Scientist/Impostor
That Dirty-Jew-Cunt Albert Einstein who was nothing but A *Doll-Maker* 100% True-Fact & then Was Purposefully given employment at The exact same Patent-Office that just happen to be The one That Nikola Tesla Himself brought all of his 700 + Patents to. Coincidence,,,,,, No! After they got all of his stuff copied they stole whatever was inside all of his many many filling cabinets and burnt down his office/shop.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=north+%26+south+poles+eric+dubay+flat+earth+video+video#id=1&vid=349fc8d40531f5c312ddaacda7e6f225&action=view

https://flatearthfacts.com/flat-earth-model/proof-the-earth-is-flat/pole-star-proves-flat-earth/