Reply To: ARE ASHKENAZI JEWS REALLY NEANDERTHALS? THE ULTIMATE RED PILL!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics ARE ASHKENAZI JEWS REALLY NEANDERTHALS? THE ULTIMATE RED PILL! Reply To: ARE ASHKENAZI JEWS REALLY NEANDERTHALS? THE ULTIMATE RED PILL!

TheProtocolsOfZion
Participant

@TJ On the contrary, I have no problem if someone is a descendant of the Neanderthals. Neanderthals may be wonderful individuals. I only have a problem with the behaviour of people.

The main reason I wrote this post is because of the confusion over the identity of Ashkenazi Jews.

Black people in particular often times confuse Jewish people and white people, saying that we are both white and both the same people. This post is to clarify that no, we are not the same people. We are decended from different peoples.

The white man is descended from Cro-Magnon man and the Jewish man is descended from Neanderthal man. There is nothing racist or wrong in pointing out the different origins of these two separate peoples in order to end the confusion of other races as to our separate identity and origins. We are different peoples with our own unique traditions and cultures.

Nothing racist about that. It’s only racist if I say I hate Neanderthals just because they were born Neanderthals, which I don’t. I would have no problem hanging out with a Neanderthal and having a beer as long as I liked his or her character.