Reply To: ARE PEOPLE ON BEST GORE INTELLIGENT? WHAT’S YOUR IQ?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics ARE PEOPLE ON BEST GORE INTELLIGENT? WHAT’S YOUR IQ? Reply To: ARE PEOPLE ON BEST GORE INTELLIGENT? WHAT’S YOUR IQ?

Mr Spock
Participant

@empty-soul.
You mentioned boredom. Yes I get that a lot too. At work, sometimes I feel like a caged beast and I just want to run out of the building. (I’m an accountant). When I’m in a contract I have to remember just how lucky I am to have got it. I have to find ways of motivating and rewarding myself in order to work efficiently.

Even when I attend social events or parties, or with my friends, I get bored very easily and I have to find ways of being interested and having fun, lol.

The only time when I’m inspired and my brain is active is when I’m about to go on holiday, or read an informative book or watch a good movie. Or when I’m checking up on Best Gore.

So the advantage of being an average person, is that you are less likely to be bored, jaded, combative, cynical or morally superior, which are the vices which relatively bright people have. But let’s face it, it is these very vices which make the comments sections on BG so much fun to read, much more than the movie clips themselves, sometimes lol.

In general, I think BG viewers are brighter than average.