Reply To: Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Property, Land, Fine Art, Cash…..what are you HODLing?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Property, Land, Fine Art, Cash…..what are you HODLing? Reply To: Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Property, Land, Fine Art, Cash…..what are you HODLing?

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

We’re both on the same page. American jobs’ figures certainly are massaged. For example, if you lose your job but then get 3 part-time jobs of 8 hours each to compensate, they consider that a 2-job gain in the figures, despite the fact that the 3 jobs don’t even cover the hours you lost from your main job. Also, if you’re unemployed for a certain length of time (I think it’s a year) you are then considered to be ‘disillusioned’ and therefore no longer looking for work and aren’t added to the unemployment figures. Talk about fudging the books!! But all this kind of shit is happening in all the major economies.

The system needs to come down. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not something I want to happen because of the hell it will bring about, it just needs to happen. This monetary system needs a complete reset. Corporatocracy, Plutocracy, Kleptocracy….take your pick, or even combine as many as you like, the fact is society is being screwed….and it’s society’s fault for allowing it to happen. And yet when you try and tell people about it you just get a blank stare from them like you’re speaking a strange language to them. Then they go back to watching tv.

Those prepared will have a good chance to get through what’s coming and to be in a position of strength on the other side of it all; those sat in front of the tv now doing nothing will be lucky to survive it. Fuck ’em all, they’ve had enough warnings.