Reply To: ARE PEOPLE ON BEST GORE INTELLIGENT? WHAT’S YOUR IQ?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics ARE PEOPLE ON BEST GORE INTELLIGENT? WHAT’S YOUR IQ? Reply To: ARE PEOPLE ON BEST GORE INTELLIGENT? WHAT’S YOUR IQ?

thedre
Participant

@Empty-soul
Research The Flat-Earth Truth, (WITH ALL GUNS A-BLAZING) My Good Veteran B G Brother) Cause i swear that you will never be bored again,as we have reached the 1 Billion Person Milestone. Which means that one (1) out of ever (7th.) Person on Earth “Now Knows” and (Not Believes) that we Are all living on A Flat & Immovable Surface, as it has always seamed to be.

If anyone can find me the curvature as These, & ALL Other Pilots *(Now Know)* Does Not Exist then i would love to see it. Cause if we take a look at these 200 mile an hour stunt planes that are flying at water level, any distance covered during a 2 minutes period would require them to dip there noses down a full 1200 ft. in order to account for this ridiculous curvature that does not,,, and has never, ever existed to begin with.

Now,,, on to Airline Passenger Jets like for example A Boeing 747-400 flies at an average of 570 Miles an hour (once they reach their cruising altitude & Speed) of between 30 to 35 Thousand feet, they would have to dip the Jets down a full, and drastic 3400 + feet, give, or take a few lol. So forget about having dinner, or even a drink for that matter, as you would be wearing-it within the first 2 minutes of flight time, once The Jet levels-off after reaching it’s cruising Altitude.

Could you imagine your planes diving down a full 3400 + ft. every 2 minutes to allow for curvature??? Because do not forget B G Brothers & Sisters that our earth is said to be only 25 Thousand miles in diameter, when in actual fact our Flat, & Level Earth Has a circular diameter of roughly 63 to 65 thousand FT.as stated by Captain Cook & They then sailed north and west, but were forced back by ice after passing through the Bering Strait. Cook’s search for a route through the Arctic failed,…

Captain James Cook – Navigator of the Flat Earth
http://www.worldslastchance.com/view-video/1949/captain…
Dec 22, 2019 · Captain James Cook – Navigator of the Flat Earth. If Antarctica was indeed a continent he would have mapped it like he did New Zealand and Australia and would have claimed it for the Crown. Antarctica is not a continent and James Cook unintentionally proved this in his travels. It is the Ice Barrier surrounding our FLAT EARTH. This video covers James Cook’s travels. He clearly stated that it took him over 3 1/2 years and about 63 thousand miles to follow The Antarctican Ice Wall all around The Earth never having the ice walls out of his sight during the whole trip.

And i say that these Pilots *(Now Know)* Simply Because with all of the undeniable proof out there today, from Professional Land & Marine Surveyors,,, Pilots of all kinds,,, And Many Other Non-Mainstream True-Scientists, and not Elite Controlled Pseudo-Scientists which base their findings on Theories alone.