Reply To: Plastic Food Packaging Disrupts Endocrine System, Releases Estrogen Into Bodies

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Plastic Food Packaging Disrupts Endocrine System, Releases Estrogen Into Bodies Reply To: Plastic Food Packaging Disrupts Endocrine System, Releases Estrogen Into Bodies

thedre
Participant

Fuck Mark it’s funny that you came-out with this new forum-post, cause just yesterday my friend Dale & I Were talking about the good old 80’s and how things were so much healthier back then.

And i say this as far as using glass bottles are concerned. cause they were not full of cancer causing, & Man-Boob Growing toxins. There are these small plastic particles that we are forced to constantly ingest on a daily basis, if we want to eat & drink. Unless everybody would do like you guys do in Slovakia, by only drinking natural spring water that is enriched with minerals that flows in many surrounding area’s.

We must continue to speak up and call for changes to these Jewish destruction and disseminating of the White Christian Populations, by sterilizing (or trying to) sterilize every single one of us. Fucken Jew-Rats.