Reply To: Stress and Anger Will Slowly Kill You Like A Silent Cancer Growth. So Be Happy

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Stress and Anger Will Slowly Kill You Like A Silent Cancer Growth. So Be Happy Reply To: Stress and Anger Will Slowly Kill You Like A Silent Cancer Growth. So Be Happy

thedre
Participant

I Have something that i would like you’s to really think, or ponder about, regarding the air/oxygen that we breathe, while using your own natural God-Given natural senses. They at NASA Say that we live next to space right??? Then how is it possible that we all live in (A Positive Pressure System) consisting of mostly Air,,, Oxygen,,, And Water.

But we are said to be next to A Negative Pressure System consisting of Lots-O-Nothing. Just a super powerful vacuum type of place with zero oxygen, and perpetual darkness. How is it possible to have 2 opposing pressure systems coexisting side by side without having one of them getting completely, and in a blink of a second sucked-up like an Ant by the most powerful vacuum cleaner???

The only way that this would be even remotely possible would be if there was A (Solid Separation Barrier) dividing the two. And do nor regurgitate that it is the Van-Allen Radiation Belt That Does This,,, because i will stick a fork in me eyeball. Radiation does not,,, and has never, ever acted as any type of solid separation barrier. For example you can walk through any radioactive area (like for example Chernobyl,) without having any feeling whatsoever without having any feeling that you are being pushed, or pulled in any direction for that matter.